After a two week hiatus, we are back this week for our Harvest Festival and last market day of the season! There will be breads, veggies, meats, sweets and more for your Thanksgiving feast, and there will be plenty of your favorite produce and other goods so you can stock up for the winter. Here is a list of the vendors and what you will find at the market on Sunday:
- 47th Avenue Farm — fresh produce and sign up for their winter CSA
- Ambacht Brewing — beer!
- Bakeshop — pastries and pecan pies, pumpkin pies and apple pies. Pre-order pies for pickup on Thanksgiving!
- Briar Rose Creamery — goat cheeses and chocolate
- Canby Asparagus Farm — ready to eat Mexican food
- Deck Family Farm — meat and eggs
- Delphina’s Bakery — pastries and breads including Gingerbread White Chocolate Scone and a Fruit & Nut Bread.
- Fatdog Mustard — mustard and pretzels
- Feastworks — hot sausage sandwiches, charcuterie board, sausages and smoked meats
- Flying Onion Farm — veggies (including Brussels sprouts, parsnips, rutabaga, celeriac, kohlrabi, yacon, beets, carrots, radish, fennel, lettuce, kale, cilantro, arugula, spinach, salad mix, peppers, leeks, onions, garlic, potatoes and winter squash)
- Gelato Maestro — Chocolate, vanilla, pumpkin pie and torrone (almond nougat) Gelato; strawberry, pear and (possibly) apple pie Sorbetto; and Velutata di Zucca (Velvet Pumpkin) soup.
- Greenville Farm — veggies (including parsnips, kale, sugar snaps, green beans, salad mix and more) and holiday gift boxes packed with jam, prunes, hazelnuts.
- Hip Chicks do Wine — wines chosen to pair with your holiday meals
- Hot Mama Salsa — chips, salsa, chili oil, hot sauce, chili powders, hot pepper jelly, pickled peppers, smoked and dried chili peppers, and chili pepper ristras (dried hanging chilies).
- Hummus Stop — hummus, pita, pita chips and salads
- Jacobs Creamery — cheeses (including Bloomy, Cheddar, Gouda, a Thanksgiving flavor Fromage Blanc, Parmesan and Feta), butter, eggs and eggnog pudding
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards — great selection of apples and pears
- Lovejoy Coffee Company — roasted coffee beans
- Missionary Chocolates — chocolate!
- Natures Wild Harvest — Mushrooms, jams and honey
- Pacific Pie Company — assortment of savory pies (ready to eat + frozen to bake at home) You can also pre-order sweet pies online.
- Papaccinos — hot coffee and tea
- ProFarm Produce — apple cider
- RedTree Farm — goat milk soap
- Souper Natural — soups and sauces
- Sun Gold Farm — veggies (including carrots, beets, kohlrabi, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, 20 varieties of winter squash, onions and potatoes), apples, pears, popcorn, fall greenery and holiday wreaths
- Sweet Leaf Farm — fresh veggies
- Townshend’s Tea — Kombucha
- Willamette Valley Dressing — soy sauce based vinaigrette
- Winters Farm — veggies (including green beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, onions, potatoes, swiss chard, winter squash and sweet corn) and Native American chestnuts.
Also, this Sunday there will be plenty of activities to keep the little ones occupied such as pumpkin bowling and a scarecrow craft. Colleen Hackett will be at the Kid’s Booth leading children (and any interested adults) in games, lessons, art projects and dances that relate to bees, especially honeybees.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at Woodstock Farmers Market want to say thank you for supporting us this year. It has been wonderful seeing you each week! We are also thankful for the vendors, volunteers and sponsors who make this market possible.
See you Sunday!
Written by Emily Murnen, WFM Market Manager