After a two week hiatus, we are back this week for our Thanksgiving Harvest Market and last market day of the season! There will be breads, veggies, meats, sweets and more for your Thanksgiving feast and to stock up for the winter. There will also be crafts for holiday gifts and free coffee! Here is a list of the vendors and what you will find at the market on Sunday:
- Eagle Organic Cranberries — fresh cranberries
- Fiddlehead Farm — winter squash including pie pumpkins, carrots, beets, turnips, parsnip, celeriac, fennel, radishes, kales, collards, chard, cabbage, salad mix and other tender greens, garlic, shallots, garlic braids and several herbs
- Flying Onion Farm — Brussels sprouts, leeks, parsnips, rutabaga, celeriac, kohlrabi, yacon, beets, carrots, radish, fennel, lettuce, kale, cilantro, arugula, spinach, salad mix, peppers, leeks, onions, garlic, potatoes, sunchokes, winter squash and pickles
- Greenville Farm — lettuce, rutabagas, potatoes, peppers and carrots in addition to sausages, pepperoni, jam, prunes and hazelnuts
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards — several varieties of apples and pears
- ProFarm Produce — apples, pears and apple cider
- Winters Farm — Troutdale sprouts, romenesca, purple and orange cauliflower, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kale, leek, onions, potatoes, chard and 25 varieties of winter squash in addition to honey, jam and syrup
- Alle Amin — East African cuisine
- Block & Board — ready-to-eat breakfast, pulled pork, and sausage sandwiches in addition to bulk sage sausage for stuffing, italian, pot sticker, beer brats, bacon and more.
Meat & Dairy
- Deck Family Farm — eggs and meat
- Jacobs Creamery — cheeses, butter and eggs
- Alan’s Awesome Chutney — chutney
- Hummus Stop — hummus, pita, pita chips and yogurt
- Mind Your Manna — fire brew elixir
- Natures Wild Harvest — mushrooms, chestnuts, syrups, jams and honey
- Poverty Ridge Farm — cranberry sauce and cranberry chutney
- Squirrel & Crow Foods — tempeh and chestnuts
- Bella Handmade — Focaccia, granola, baked sweets, focaccia stuffing kits and Tuscan salt blend (great for turkey!)
- Henry Higgins Boiled Bagels — bagels
- Vintage & Cream — pumpkin bread, gourmet fudge, old fashioned salted caramel sauce, salted caramels, and several varieties of pies. Preorder Pies!
- Buddah Kat Winery — wine
- New Deal Distillery — whiskeys, ginger liqueur and coffee liqueur
- Portland Bitter’s Project — botanic bitters, turkey dry brine and warm Maple-Tumeric Toddies
- Thomas & Sons — tea spirits
- Ajja Wood — wood cutting boards
- Bristol and Breve — greeting cards, art prints, small original paintings, and jewelry
- DeeDee & Shark — ceramics, silk scarves, felted purses, small quilted items
- Dragonfly Forge — knife and tool sharpening
- Hookd By Me — crocheted blankets and winter hats
- Lil’ Starts — holiday wreaths
- shyO Jewelry and Art — jewelry and home decor items
- Witchdoctor Organics Herbals — handmade body products made with mostly organic ingredients
Kids can use their imaginations to create their own holiday greeting card or gift tags.
From 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Olivia Awbrey will add a punk flair to the age-old folk tradition.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at Woodstock Farmers Market want to say thank you for supporting us this year. It has been wonderful seeing you each week! We are also thankful for the vendors, volunteers and sponsors who make this market possible.
Written by Emily Murnen, WFM Market Manager