Our Kids Day is an annual favorite, and this year is our ninth year to host a day of kid-centered activities at the market. Bring the entire family for a fun day at the market.
- Face painting with Audrey
- Geometric Art Coloring — Brooklyn Coop Preschool
- Bookmarks — Cedarwood Waldorf School
- Binary Coding Bracelets — Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Gem Fishing — Micha-el School
- Clay Thumbprint Necklaces — Portland Waldorf School
- Coloring — Senestraro Family Orthodontics
- Button Making — Woodstock Community Church
- An appearance from Ima Blueberry
- An appearance from Portland Fire & Rescue Station #25
Take a break from the festivities and enjoy some Tacos or a Grilled Cheese Sandwich paired with a cold cup of raspberry lemonade to quench your thirst. There will continue to be plenty of peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, peaches, and nectarines to fill up your market basket.
Don’t forget to bring your favorite kitchen knives and tools for sharpening by Dragonfly Forge this Sunday.
For a complete list of vendors, visit our market map.
From 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Tallulah’s Daddy will perform fun, energetic, interactive acoustic music for kids and their families.
Written by Emily Murnen, WFM Market Manager