We’re back this week for our Pre-Thanksgiving Harvest Festival and last market day of the season! There will be breads, veggies, meats, sweets and more for your Thanksgiving feast and to stock up for the winter. You will also find crafts for holiday gifts! Here is a list of the vendors and what you will find at the market on Sunday:
- Amica Farm — Signature dried herb blends, many varieties of winter squash, Japanese salad turnips, black radishes, purple top turnips, German butter ball and fingerling potatoes, garlic, several chicory varieties, sprouting broccoli
- Eagle Organic Cranberries — fresh cranberries
- Fiddlehead Farm — squashes, roots, shallots, garlic, fresh herbs, radicchio and other chicories, salad mix, arugula, mustard mix, and hearty greens
- Flying Onion Farm — carrots, butternut squash, leeks, kale, collards, celeriac, celery, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, potatoes, onions, Cippollinis, garlic, arugula, Asian greens, scallions, parsnips, Jerusalem artichokes, rutabagas, salad turnips, fennel, spinach, frizee, radicchio, salad mis, herbs, apples, pears, quince, seaweed, herbal salves, lotions and tea blends
- Greenville Farm — lettuce, rutabagas, potatoes, peppers and carrots in addition to sausages, pepperoni, jam, prunes and hazelnuts
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards — several varieties of apples and pears
- Winters Farm — purple and green sprouts, onions, potatoes, carrots, beets, Romanesco, white and colorful cauliflower, kale, cabbage, chard, broccoli, quinces, leeks, parsnips, purple sprouting broccoli, and 20 varieties of winter squash in addition to eggs, honey, jam and syrup
- Katherine’s Taqueria — Tacos, Quesadillas, Tamales, and more.
- Deck Family Farm — eggs, turkeys, sausages, and additional meat
- Sandy Bluff Farm — pasture raised whole chickens
Prepared Food & Drink
- Fernweh Food — dried produce
- Frux Farm — pickled garlic, pickled beets, pickled onions, pickles, relishes, and herbal medicines including Echinacea and St John’s Wort
- Healing Earth — mushroom hot chocolate and matcha
- Menegon Company — caramel sauce
- Natures Wild Harvest — mushrooms, chestnuts, syrups, jams and honey
- Portland Juice Co. — cold pressed juices
- Spice Pilgrim — spices and tea
- Roundhouse Foods — hummus, tortilla chips
- Wet Wizard Sauce — hot sauce
- Wildland Kombucha — flavored kombuchas including seasonal flavor, Orange Juniper
- Dos Hermanos Bakery — banana bread, cranberry orange bread, pumpkin bread, cardamom fruit braid, stollen, dinner rolls, potato rolls, sourdough rolls, and french rolls
- Henry Higgins Boiled Bagels — bagels, including pumpkin bagels
- Westside Distillery — whiskey
- Townshend’s Distillery — botanical spirits
- DeeDee and Shark — Handmade ceramics
- Dragonfly Forge — knife and tool sharpening
- Habiba Abdul Rahim — Original paintings, pen and ink drawings, greeting cards
- Xóchitl Garnica — handmade jewelry
- Victoria Buchler Ceramics — Small batch functional ceramics including a small batch of WFM cups and mugs.
Kids can join farmers market favorite, Peggy McCafferty, in a fun harvest craft.
From 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Eric Ching Trio will perform swing, blues, bebop, and jazz renditions of soul tunes.
Have you ever wanted a Woodstock Farmers Market t-shirt? Now is the time to get one since they will be on sale for only $5 each!! Stop by the info booth to get yours.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at Woodstock Farmers Market want to say thank you for supporting us this year. It has been wonderful seeing you each week! We are also thankful for the vendors, volunteers and sponsors who make this market possible.
Written by Emily Murnen, WFM Market Manager