After a short hiatus, we are back this week for our Harvest Festival and last market day of 2020! There will be breads, veggies, meats, sweets and more for a feast plus you can stock up for the winter. Here is a list of the vendors and what you will find at the market on Sunday:
- Amica Farm – German butterball potatoes, fingerling potatoes, assorted heirloom turnips and radishes, chicories, five varieties of Italian heirloom bitter lettuces, 9 varieties of winter squash
- Flying Onion Farm – Brussels sprouts, celery, parsnips, potatoes, onions, leeks, bok choy, several varieties of cabbage, , kohlrabi, salad and lettuce mixes, spinach, watercress, arugula, chicories, beets, scallions, celeriac, sun chokes, several varieties of winter squash and some tomatoes(!), and all the herbs needed for a good meal thyme, parsley, oregano, sage, and lemongrass
- Greenville Farm – lettuce, rutabagas, potatoes, peppers and carrots in addition to sausages, pepperoni, jam, prunes and hazelnuts
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – several varieties of apples and pears
- Little Sun Farm – salad mix, spinach, cilantro, dill, parsley, sage, turnip, beet, radish, Brussels sprout, leek, winter squash
- Sandy Bluff Farm – winter squash, pie pumpkins, gourds, pasture raised whole chickens, and eggs
- Winters Farm – beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, romanesco, chard, kale, onions, parsnips, potatoes, troutdale (brussels) sprouts, leek, pie pumpkins, and several varieties of winter squash in addition to eggs, honey, jam and syrup
- Alle Amin – hot sauces, Somalian food including samosas
- Deck Family Farm – chicken roasters, sausages, and additional meat products, honey, honey coated walnuts
- Sandy Bluff Farm – pasture raised whole chickens, eggs
- Dos Hermanos Bakery – pumpkin bread, cardamom fruit braid, stollen, dinner rolls, potato rolls, sourdough rolls, and french rolls
Additional Food Vendors
- Frux Farm – garlic, onions, pickled onions, pickled peppers, pickled turnips, salsa, hot sauce, pepper powder, and gift boxes
- Menegon Company – caramel sauces
- Mindful Mushrooms – fresh mushrooms, mushroom tinctures and powders
- Post Canyon Coffee Roasters – hot coffee, coffee beans
- Roundhouse Foods – hummus, tortilla chips
- New Deal Distillery – High-quality, craft distilled artisan vodkas, gins, liqueurs, whiskies & rums
- Westside Distillery – Driftwood Manhattan (ready-to-drink bottled cocktail) and several whiskeys
- Dancing Light Ranch – lavender soaps, salts, oils, and more
- DeeDee and Shark – Handmade ceramics
- Dragonfly Forge – knife and tool sharpening
Masks & Social Distancing Required
This is a reminder that masks are required for Woodstock Farmers Market shoppers. We also ask that you limit shopping to one member of your household if possible and avoid gathering in groups. We are grateful for everyone’s cooperation in keeping our market safe for vendors, staff, and other shoppers.
Board Members Wanted
Are you interested in supporting the Woodstock Farmers Market? We have already started planning for the 2021 season, and we are seeing dedicated and active board members to help us plan for 2021 and beyond. If you can attend one meeting a month and have an interest in fundraising, marketing, or community outreach, we’d love to hear from you.
During this season of gratitude, we at Woodstock Farmers Market want to say thank you for supporting us this year! We are also so thankful for the vendors, volunteers and sponsors who make this market possible.
See you Sunday with masks on!
Written by Emily Murnen, WFM Market Manager