You can now preorder from Woodstock Farmers Market vendors through the WhatsGood app!
More vendors are joining the app every day; if you don’t see your favorite vendor on the app, check back soon.
Download it on your mobile device for Android or iOS or go to sourcewhatsgood.com to place an order from your computer. It’s quick and easy to create an account, and then just click on “Woodstock Farmers Market” to browse products and place preorders for pickup! Orders must be placed by Friday at 11 p.m. for Sunday pickup.
In addition, some vendors have online ordering available through their own websites or email. Below is a list of those that are currently available:
- Deck Family Farm — Preorder Link
- Flying Onion Farm — Preorder Link
- Little Sun Farm — Preorder Link
- Winters Farm — Preorder via Email
In the WhatsGood app, you can use EBT/SNAP benefits for preorders as well! If you are a SNAP recipient and interested in preordering, the steps to set this up are:
- Create an account in the WhatsGood app.
- Complete the Pay with SNAP/EBT online form.
- You will be notified when the SNAP payment option has been activated for your account. Please allow up to 2 business days for it to be activated.
Once it’s been activated, then:
- Preorder your chosen items from the app, and at checkout select the option “pay at market using SNAP”.
- Purchase tokens/Double Up Food Bucks at the market on Sunday, then collect your purchases from the vendor(s) you ordered from, paying them with your tokens and Double Up Food Bucks.
Since these benefits can’t be processed online, you will still bring your EBT card to the farmers market’s information booth on Sunday and purchase tokens. We are currently offering a dollar-for-dollar match up to $10 through Double Up Food Bucks. Both tokens and Double Up Food Bucks can be used to pay for preorders, as long as the products being purchased are eligible.